How to File a Claim
- Injured worker reports the injury to employer.
- If the injury requires emergency care, contact 911 and initiate the CAT Claim Response by calling Director of Claims, Suzy Baker, at 334-425-4218
- If not an emergency, complete a FROI of injury and direct injured worker to approved medical provider for treatment. Consider whether or not telemedicine is appropriate (for those who are enrolled in the program)
- Employer should report claim within 24 hours by submitting a completed FROI via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for the First Report of Injury form
- Reporting via phone is also an option if email reporting is unavailable: (844) 858-8237
< Back to Claims